that s us.
- “I spray some of the UNITE 7SECONDS™ Leave-In Detangler in my hair, and in literally one second of brushing the tangles go away.”
- “UNITE's TEXTURIZA™ Spray helps me create tousled, voluminous looks that hold up from the red carpet to the after party.”
- “My hairstylist Chris McMillian drops off all kinds of products for me to test. This is my new favorite.”
- “I use UNITE's 7SECONDS™ Leave-In Detangler on client, Zoe Kravitz, to keep her hair healthy.”
- “I've tried a ton of products, but it's UNITE's 7SECONDS™ formula that I go back to time and time again.”
- “I can't live without it because it detangles my hair and makes it really soft.”
- “I like using something like Unite Second Day Finishing Cream, this little paste-like product that gives my hair just enough grit so it’s not too soft.”
- “If you only use one product in your hair, use 7SECONDS™ Leave-In Detangler. It conditions the hair leaving it healthy and shiny.”
- “Unite Tricky Lite Finishing Spray is super light and keeps strands in place without over-drying. It also has weightless pomade feel that adds a touch of sheen.”
- "…It's nothing like any detangler I've tried, because as soon as you apply it, it soaks in instead of coating strands or adding a heavy feeling."
- “This is one of my favorite lines for blonde hair… love the BLONDA collection because it helps keep your color cool by reducing any golden tones.
- “7SECONDS™ Leave-In Detangler helps me brush out my over processed bleached hair without snapping it off.”
- “I love my Unite dry shampoo.”
- “I’m a big fan of this leave-in… it leaves hair soft and detangles in seconds. It also works as a weightless heat protectant.”
- "I think Unite’s Leave-In Detangler is the most important starting point on hair, especially if you’re using dry texturizing stuff."