Oscars 2020 Style Roundup
The glamorous red-carpet looks did not stop once the 2020 Oscars were over! The after-parties were where it was at to scout a glam moment.
We’ve got the exclusive insight into how celebrity stylist and recent 2020 Hollywood Beauty Award-winning Celebrity Hair Stylist, Creative Director and Beauty Director Cesar DeLeon Ramirez and celebrity stylist, Glen Oropeza created the most buzzed-about looks for Hollywood’s Biggest Stars. Keep reading to see how each artist used UNITE Hair on Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian, Ciara, and Shay Mitchell.
Singer and songwriter, Ciara attended the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party flaunting an effortless and goddess-like updo created by Cesar DeLeon Ramirez. He pulled the inspiration from her stunning, ethereal dress.
- While hair is damp Cesar sprayed our UNITE 7SECONDS™ Detangler Leave-in Conditioner to detangle and moisture the curl.
- He then applied our UNITE BOING™ Defining Curl Cream from roots to ends. Then dried section by section with a diffuser until fully dry.
- He pulled everything up into a loose bun and pulled pieces out then pinned to create a loose textured bun. He left some pieces out around the face for an effortless whimsical feel.
- To finish Cesar wrapped the fabric around the head to accessorize and while in place, sprayed our UNITE 7SECONDS™ Glossing Spray for a dry thermal shine to each curl for a healthy lustrous finish.
Cesar DeLeon Ramirez switched up Khloe Kardashian’s look with a Parisian-style, faux, micro bob for Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s exclusive Oscars after-party at the Chateau Marmont.
- To start, Cesar sprayed our BOOSTA™ Volumizing Spray at the roots to build a root lift.
- He then sectioned off the top shortest layer and braided everything under that section since her hair is much longer then he wanted it.
- Once braided, He clipped in the extension to build my bob. Then, he cut the bob to a chin-length and, using a flat iron, he gave it a soft wave for a natural lived-in feel.
- Once Cesar had his shape, he sprayed our TEXTURIZA™ Texturizer Spray for added texture.
- In the end, Cesar used our SECOND Day™ finishing cream to keep flyaways at bay and for separation in the texture.
Kourtney Kardashian joined her sister, Khloe Kardashian for Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s exclusive Oscars after-party bash. For her look, Cesar DeLeon Ramirez created a flirty half-up, half-down style.
- On the roots, Cesar sprayed our UNITE LIQUID Volume texture spray on her damp hair then applied our UNITE SMOOTH&SHINE™ styling cream to her ends.
- Once dried, he sectioned the front half and tied it up using a small section of hair wrapped around the base to hide the hair tie.
- To finish, Cesar sprayed our 7SECONDS™ Glossing Spray for a radiant shine that will last all night.
Actress, model, and entrepreneur, Shay Mitchell rocked a sleek and shiny faux lob for the Vanity Fair Oscars Party, courtesy of celebrity stylist Glen Oropeza.
- Prep the hair with our UNITE 7SECONDS™ Detangler from mids to ends and blow-dry.
- Braid up natural hair using a little of our UNITE CONUNDRUM Paste™ to add grip.
- Add weft extensions to create faux lob and round brushed using our UNITE 7SECONDS™ Glossing Spray as a heat protectant.
- Finish with our UNITE GO365™ Hairspray to set everything in place and smooth flyaways.
Shop UNITE Hair NOW!